Direct Debit available. Price List as at 25 January 2021 – Subject to Change (without notice).
All customers wanting to come to MainFitness on a regular basis must do a safety orientation.
The safety orientation is a safety briefing demonstrating:
- how to gain access, when the gym is not staffed;
- how to reach out for assistance in an emergency;
- how to use some gym equipment;
- what to do in the case of a power outage; and
- where to find fire exits, toilets and cleaning supplies to help keep the gym CovidSafe.
Everyone who joins MainFitness pays the joining fee and does the safety orientation. You can arrange a time to sign up, by calling reception to book in your safety orientation.
The only customers who do not pay a joining fee are one off casual entrance customers who must begin and complete their workout on all occasions during staffed reception hours. All customers who buy a Block of 10 Casual passes must pay the joining fee and do the safety orientation.